Applied Control Electronics Inc. specializes in Embedded Controls and Wire Harness Manufacturing! We are serving the industry from 1988. We are located in Northern California in El Dorado County. We foster a goal-oriented culture where teamwork, commitment, talent and initiative are valued. Our engineering department strives for innovation and industry expertise. We integrate new technologies while supporting the existing products.
Applied Control Electronics Inc. is dynamic, highly productive and developing innovative embedded solutions for countries around the world. So come join A.C.E. and we will support your efforts and offer you career-advancing opportunities.
Date: 02/12/18 We have following position available: Embedded Engineer/Software Engineer
In this position, you will be a Computer/Software/Engineering (CSE); working with mature technology, by designing/maintainingexisting & new software control modules for a family of motor control products. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: - Working & taking development directives from hardware/software members, design and develop programs in C programming, implement the code on development boards, debug their functionality's on simulators/hardware, analyze and optimize performance on both simulator and hardware.
- Prepare documentation of updated software modules.
- Gain knowledge & take part in higher-level work in Advanced Product Development/developmental purposes. - Interact with customers in product provided solutions and support of pre-existing product lines. - Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills. - A self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and in team platforms
Performance requires Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with five or more years of experience in embedded technology, extensive knowledge of C programming
Additional qualifications include: - 5 years experience in C and/or C++ - 3 years experience on microcontroller based development - 1 years experience in low level assembly programming
Preferred qualifications: - Object Oriented programming - Good understanding of 8051 Micro-Controller architecture
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Exposure to HTML and web services will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of ASICdesign development added advantage.
Please submit the resume through contact us page.
Thank you for your interest in Applied Control Electronics Inc.
Applied Control Electronics Inc. is equal opportunity employer.
25 Years of Service to Industry! We are a manufacturer of wiring harnesses and made to order customer requests.
Applied Control Electronics, Inc. 5480 Merchant Circle Placerville CA 95667
Applied Control Electronics is in compliance with the Dodd-Frank Act.